Big Stone Therapies is proud to offer clinical experiences for Therapy Students...
Big Stone Therapies (BST) is proud to offer clinical experiences for Therapy Students. We work with many schools to bring you one of the best clinical internships in the area. We also invite students to shadow a therapist if they are interested in the Therapy profession.
We have clinical instructors in almost all our locations. Our locations offer:
Hospital acute and sub-acute care
Long term care
Private practice outpatient clinics
BST’s settings offer therapists with varied experiences and from a variety of schools. You can be confident that the therapists in each clinic are top-notch!
Bradie Nelk, PT, DPT, ATC, TPS
- BST - Wheaton, MN
- Bradie graduated from the University of Mary in Bismarck, ND. She has been with Big Stone Therapies since 2013.
- Bradie’s professional interests include manual therapy, pediatrics, women’s health, vertigo, and sports medicine. She is FMS Certified (Level 2), a Certified Therapeutic Pan Specialist, and a member of the APTA. She is also the Clinic Manager in Wheaton.
- In 2019, she was selected a Clinical Instructor of the Year award from Concordia University in St. Paul.
Kristen Shulz, PT, DPT, OCS
- BST - Hillsboro, ND
- Kristen graduated from the University of Mary in Bismarck, ND. She has been with Big Stone Therapies since 2014.
- Kristen’s professional interests include vestibular, balance, and fall prevention. She is a Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, Dry Needling Certified, LSVT BIG Certified, and a Graston Technique Therapy Provider. She is also a member of the APTA and the current NDPTA Secretary.
- She is also a Regional Manager overseeing four locations.